Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies make it easier for a website to store and retrieve information about a customer’s browsing habits or their browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way your computer is used, they can be used to recognise you.However, these media only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time of visit, the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case will data be obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has logged on.The cookies used on this website are those generated by Google Analitycs, the name and specific purpose of each of them being the following:
- utma: It expires 2 years from the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, the first and the last time the user visited the website. It is used to count how many times a single user visits the site.
- utmb: It expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the time of arrival at the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view record. It is automatically deleted when you change websites or close your browser. It is used to calculate the time a user spends on a page.
- utmc: This cookie has a similar purpose to the previous one but for websites where the old tracking code urchin.js is installed.
- utmz: It expires after 6 months. This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path he has followed to access the web either direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or by means of an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate traffic coming from search engines (organic and PPC), advertising campaigns on display and navigation within the same website (internal links). The cookie is updated each time you visit the website.
- text: This cookie determines whether the Cookies Policy has already been read and its use has been expressly accepted; in this way, the information about them will not appear again on successive visits to the website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of a cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of services offered on this website.
More information about cookies and their use can be found at www.aboutcookies.org